Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome, My respected Guest!

Dear friends ,

Many of the non native speakers want to learn English as it plays a vital role in the communication in the modern world. Many of them know the basic skills and the rules of grammar but they are still not confident to use the language fluently and effectively. As a teacher of English language at various levels of education I find it worthwhile to help my ESL students and friends who wish to use the English in their day to day life .

In this blog , I assure you to provide you with the essential tools of daily communication and the tips and tricks of learning english in the easiest possible ways . Here we will make use of different resources from various sources for imroving both the receptive and prodcutive skills of the language.

Feel free to comment and inform me what you need and whether you are happy with what you are supplied with .As you know , I am a good teacher as I have good students like you .

We will make use of this blog to master the language through funny and interesting ways .



Before I embark on doing anything,let me express my sincere thanks in advance to many noble minded fellows who have travelled a long distance in helping their fellow beings to learn English . We hope to make use of their contributions as well for the usefulness of this blog. So I would be happy to call this blog as a collective efforts of many who work in the field of ESL teaching .


THANK YOU

lET'S REMEMBER :



"Strange is our situation here upon this earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose." - Albert Einstein

"The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable receiving." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ismail
    Really interesting and encouraging.I will try my best to use some sentences in my college.
    SMITHA

    ReplyDelete